IMPORTANT DEADLINE AUGUST 8TH 2017
If you are between the ages of 14 and 30 and are female we would like to invite you to participate in our next video. It is called BOOM BOOM and it is like a dance rap song. If you are between 14 and 17 you must have written permission from your parents or guardian to participate in the video. This is a fun song that we are sure any dancer will enjoy dancing to. We may use more than one dancer in the video possibly up to 50. We might put your video up to a community vote if we have a hard time choosing the finalists.
The important things!
1. You must have a plain background. It doesn't really matter what color it is just as long as it is plain.
2. Your clothing shouldn not match the color of the background.
3. You should have good lighting on yourself so that we can have clear photo shots.
4. Just about ant camera will do including cell phones that take high quality video.
5. We should hear the sound of the music in the background so that we can sync it in post production
6. Your camera should be on a stable surface like a tripod, chair or table that does not move while you perform.
7. Be happy and be yourself and explore the space. Make as many takes as you like, but send us the best one.
8. You can send the video file through Google Drive or through Dropbox so that we may get it for use.
9. You must understand that any video sent to Coin Flip becomes the property of Coin Flip so that we may use it in our videos.
10. If you have any questions at all, feel free to email us at [email protected]
11. To receive the song in a zip format you must send an email to [email protected] and put Boom Boom Contest in the subject line. You will then receive a file that you can burn to your computer, phone or a cd. Or if you would first just like to listen to the song, go to coinflipband.com and you will see a link to play it.
1. If you are selected as the best dancer, your image will be used as the album cover for this single.
2. Everyone used in the video gets a DVD of the video with a special message from Harley and David (as long as we have their mailing address), and a professional photo with Harley and David that is signed by them.